Backend Developer - Packaging & Pricing (m/f)
Our passion is to help our customers become more successful with their projects. With Jimdo’s simple click to edit interface, our users can easily create their own beautiful websites. Jimdo offers graphical flexibility and high-quality presentation of images, videos, and text. Users from all over the world have created more than 20 million websites using Jimdo - and we’re happy to see the numbers growing continuously!
We are a motivated team full of smart people. Every one of us is an expert in what we do, and together we try to achieve the best possible results. Working in a young product company within a rapidly changing market comes with a lot of growth opportunities and many possibilities to contribute to our users’ success. To learn more about our story visit our website.
In the packaging & pricing team we work on a topic that has a high impact on the future of Jimdo. As a software developer working on this team you have the chance to take on the responsibility of shaping the technical side of packaging at Jimdo. You will consult with your technical knowledge, insights and opinions on how we should proceed, as well as push the implementation. Beside your technical knowledge, curiosity, creativity and a communicative attitude is key for this topic.
You have the option to start immediately in our Hamburg office. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Technical process planning and control
- Communicate technical dependencies on other teams to your team
- Integrating new packages into our sign-up process, CMS and our public websites
- Work on optimising the process off both package testing and implementing permanent packages
- Keep track of the integration of the parts performed by other teams
- Help determine time frames for deliveries with team lead
- Development tools: Jenkins, git, Webpack
- Ability to quickly dig into existing code
- Communication skills for discussing technical dependencies with other teams and stakeholders in the organisation
- Good written and spoken English language skills
Nice to have
- Experience with A/B testing
I'm Janine and I’m looking forward to receiving your application!
Just send me an e-mail: email@example.com.