Dutch Community Supporter (m/f)
Jimdo offers an easy system for creating websites. Anyone can do it and that’s the fun of it. The system is used by all kinds of people. Sometimes, they have questions and that’s where you come in!
We want to give good answers to those questions: think along with people and provide a personal, friendly and useful answer. (so no canned response, but actually using your brain)
We are working from Hamburg with a small (but brave!) Dutch team. We hope you’ll bring your own personality and opinion and that you’ll join our team with enthusiasm, energy and initiative.
What would you do at Jimdo?
One of the major reasons why we grow is that our users recommend our system to others. That’s why we invest a lot of time in making our users happy. That means quick, personal and informal support over email and chat.
Beside that we organize Jimdo meetups in the Netherlands and Belgium, where we meet our users in person. Obviously, we’d like you to be a part of those as well.
20 million websites have already been built with Jimdo. We are extremely proud of that. We know that behind every website there is a person with a story.
Entrepreneurs, musicians, photographers, people who were inspired to share their project online thanks to us, people who run successful online stores, and people who just want to share their passion with the world. All the more reason for us to help them create an even better website by answering all of their questions.
Is this you?
- You speak Dutch as a native language and are fluent in German or English
- You love to communicate, explain and make things easier.
- You have previous experience in customer service.
- You love the internet and everything online.
- You understand what small businesses need for their website.
- You enjoy learning, improving and experimenting.
- You have a natural allergy to bluffing and bragging.
- You live in Hamburg or would be willing to move to Hamburg for a nice job. (We can recommend that. Hamburg is cool!)
Does that sound like a job for you? Then, i’d like to hear from you!
Send a nice email with your resume to Ryan: email@example.com