English Community Supporter
Full-time, starting immediately
Jimdo is the easiest and most efficient way to create a website, without the need for coding knowledge. People around the world have built over 20 million Jimdo websites — online stores, blogs, portfolios, business websites, and more, using our platform. At Jimdo we all share the same goal: make it easy for anyone to create their own website!
Jimdo’s Customer Support Team is a critically important part of our company. You’ll be joining a close-knit, international team whose number one focus is on helping our customers solve the problems they encounter with their websites. You will help them by answering their questions clearly and efficiently and by providing practical solutions. You have a knack for knowing what will help the customer gain success with their website, and you can anticipate what issues they may experience next.
Your task is to help your team achieve its mission: to support our customers as they build and grow their websites. This means answering customer inquiries via email, our support center, and social media. Most customer communication takes place in writing, as we believe this is the best way to respond to complex questions — so your mission is to make all your communications clear, efficient, and helpful. You’ll help our customers reach their goals by knowing what resources they need, and which steps they’ll need to take.
What are we looking for
- Your native language is English, and you have fluent written German skills.
- You have the ability to explain complex things in an uncomplicated way. You are empathetic and can see issues from someone else’s point of view.
- You’re an excellent writer and you enjoy writing. You can write in a friendly, clear way that is easy for people to understand, and you can proofread your work.
- You’re curious and try to find out how things work. You often ask yourself, “How can we make this easier and faster?”
- Previous experience in customer service is preferred.
- You have good knowledge of, and a strong interest in technology, and the internet is part of your daily life. Terms like SEO and domains are familiar to you, and you know how to give informed and helpful input when customers ask for your opinion on their website.
- A familiarity with the needs of small businesses and entrepreneurs is a plus. You know what a business needs from their website and can understand our customers’ perspectives.
Does this sound like you? Then send us an English or German application along with your CV!
I'm Jakob and I’m looking forward to receiving your application!
Just send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org