Frontend Developer Packaging and Pricing (m/w)
In this position you are responsible for the front-end code of Jimdo.com websites. You are part of a cross-functional team with the focus to implement and test new packaging and pricing concepts for the Jimdo product. Your team will consist of front-end and backend-developers, designers, and marketing experts.
- Build and improve the front-end of our websites
- Contribute to the development of the Jimdo.com websites in a cross-functional team
- Adapt the code’s structure to the current requirements
- Develop website front-ends based on graphics delivered by a designer
- Set up A/B tests to evaluate new features
- You should bring a strong focus on validating the success of features
- Enable A/B testing by implementing new features guarded with feature flags
- Question and improve the existing front-end architecture
- Care about the toolchains processing and delivering our front-end assets
- Have an overview of relevant backend services and work with their client libraries and/or APIs
- Work in a cross-functional team together with backend developers
- Discuss the interfaces between front-end and backend
- Continuously deploy changes and help in improving our pipeline
- You strive for short feedback cycles
- Help to improve development and deployment processes continuously
- Create and maintain clean, portable and well-documented code
- Enable product teams to quickly iterate on new features
- Bring in your experience with user facing interfaces to improve technical standards and direction
- Translate tasks into technical requirements
- Come up with the most effective and efficient solution for architecting the technology
- Broad knowledge and experience in software development for the web.
- Excellent skills in working with frameworks/libraries like Angular, React & jQuery.
- Knowledge about web development tooling and its purpose (e.g. webpack, grunt/gulp).
- Basic knowledge about test-driven development techniques.
- A sense of quality and the discipline to refactor legacy code.
- A passion for quality and software design patterns.