Marketing Analyst (m/f)
Our mission is to create an exceptional user experience by matching our knowledge of customer needs with the latest technology in order to create a professional online representation of their brand and to guide our customers to success. On a worldwide scale, the opportunity for providing do-it-yourself websites is tremendous and Jimdo seeks to be the number one provider. Users from all over the world have already created more than 20 million websites using Jimdo - and we're happy to see the numbers growing continuously!
We are a motivated team full of smart people. Everyone of us is an expert in what we do, and together we try to achieve the best possible results. Working in a young product company within a rapidly changing market comes with a lot of opportunities and many possibilities to contribute to our users' success. To learn more about our story visit our website.
As a Marketing Analyst you will join Jimdo’s cross-functional Business Intelligence Team at our Jimdo headquarters in the beautiful city of Hamburg.
You will bring knowledge and experience to a diverse team and contribute to the understanding and usage of data throughout the company and enabling data driven decision making.
Your major areas of responsibility will include:
- You are partnering with the data-, marketing- and finance-team and are responsible for aligning the agenda between these departments
- You will categorize tracking data from our data warehouse and optimize processes together with our data engineers to improve the accuracy of our tracking
- You will analyze customer journeys and develop hypotheses based on your findings
- You will take care of our marketing KPI definitions and ensure that they are measuring our goals
- You are the first to recognize changes in our marketing KPIs and analyze them to identify new dependencies and influencing factors
- You switch from a micro to a macro view and vice versa when analyzing performance marketing data
- You have a good overview of the tasks and goals from the marketing stakeholders and how they contribute to the goals and success of Jimdo.
- You have a BS in Economics, Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent experience
- You are passionate about data and have at least 2 years of experience in analyzing marketing data
- You have a solid understanding of how marketing data is generated in the frontend or through third-party services and how it should be processed afterwards
- You easily form and improve complex SQL queries
- You are experienced at getting required data from Google Analytics
- Dependencies between KPIs like cost per lead, customer lifetime value and ROI are obvious to you and don’t need further explanation
- You quickly grasp on to new contexts and are capable of communicating complex information in a simple and concise way
- You speak English fluently
Following skills are appreciated but not mandatory:
- You have experience within a SaaS company and knowledge of the business model
- You have experience working on and/or improving attribution models to measure the success of performance and non-performance marketing channels
- You have knowledge of Python, R or similar statistic software
- You have a solid understanding of ETL-jobs, the workflow of a dwh as well as AdWords
- You have already worked with customer segmentation models (e.g. RFM)
I'm Janine and I’m looking forward to receiving your application!
Just send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org