Senior Frontend Developer
Our passion is to help our customers become more successful with their projects. With Jimdo’s simple click to edit interface, our users can easily create their own beautiful websites. Jimdo offers graphical flexibility and high-quality presentation of images, videos, and text. Users from all over the world have created more than 20 million websites using Jimdo - and we’re happy to see the numbers growing continuously!
We are a motivated team full of smart people. Every one of us is an expert in what we do, and together we try to achieve the best possible results. Working in a young product company within a rapidly changing market comes with a lot of growth opportunities and many possibilities to contribute to our users’ success. To learn more about our story visit our website.
We’re seeking a frontend engineer to join our product development team. If you're passionate about building frontends our users love and like working with the latest technologies, then we're eager to get to know you.
You have the option to start immediately in our Hamburg office. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Implement new features that help users to successfully share their business, projects and ideas. That’s what they love about us!
- Support other (development) teams and individuals with your knowledge, skills, and expertise. We value mutual help as together we’re going to win that game!
- Engage with other product engineering and design teams and continue to improve our customers’ experience
- Experience with frontend development tools like Webpack, Grunt, or Gulp
- Professional experience in developing web frontends with HTML and CSS (SASS)
- Experience in significant cross-functional engineering efforts across multiple teams
Nice to have
- Experience integrating modern APIs
- Experience working with continuous delivery systems
- Experience in web performance optimization / profiling
- Strong communication skills for finding simple and solid solutions
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
- Obsession with automation and simplicity
- Ability to break complex problems down into manageable chunks
- Drive to get things done
- Solid spoken and written English communication skills
What technologies do we work with?
- React, Redux
- CSS, SASS
- Jenkins and Travis CI (Continuous deployment)
I'm Janine and I’m looking forward to receiving your application!
Just send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.