Software Developer (m/f)
CRM & Notifications
The CRM team is looking for a Software Developer to help us deliver direct and highly personalized messages to our users across diverse touch-points including email, in-app messaging, push notifications or other.
We are a small, collaborative and cross-disciplinary team that aims to be one of the largest drivers of conversion and engagement for our platform. You will work closely with our data engineers and product development teams in order to set up and maintain the integrations needed to send and optimize our CRM messages.
- Ownership for our user communication infrastructure and you will improve and maintain user communication channels based on AWS-Stack.
- Enable teams to send, a/b test and optimise highly personalized messages to users based on our user data.
- Implement quality measurements for our communication channels and improve our dashboards.
- Solid computer science background
- Experience using GitHub as a source control repository
- Demonstrated understanding of REST-based API design principles
- Goal and metric driven to measure delivery effectiveness
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts
Nice to have
- DataBase knowledge + SQL, ElasticSearch, Kibana
- AWS - Stack
- Jenkins, Travis, Docker and Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Experience with Sendgrid, Mailchimp or other ESP
I'm Janine and I’m looking forward to receiving your application!
Just send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.