Team Lead Customer Support
Jimdo is the easiest and most efficient way to create a website, without the need for coding knowledge. People around the world have built over 20 million Jimdo websites — online stores, blogs, portfolios, business websites, and more, using our platform. At Jimdo we all share the same goal: make it easy for anyone to create their own website!
Your job is to support the team on its mission: to support our customers as they build and grow their websites. You apply focus and a sense of urgency to the team, and you remove road-blocks. You collect and condense input and feedback from team members, are their contact person, and you keep focus on their personal development. Together with the other Support Team Leads and the Customer Support Lead, you provide direction so that all CS teams are aligned and so that our customer’s problems are addressed properly and efficiently. You make decisions for your team with the goals of global support, and the bigger picture of Jimdo’s goals, continuously in the back of your mind.
What you’ll be doing
- You represent your Jimdo CS Team and are contact person for your team members.
- You’ll coordinate with the Customer Support Lead to define team goals and organize your team to ensure goals are easily achieved.
- You’ll raise awareness for the company vision, goals, and culture within your team.
- You’ll take care of bottlenecks and make sure the right processes are in place.
- You are responsible for reporting and monitoring of your team members.
- You’ll give your team members direct and constructive feedback, as well as address actions or behaviour if necessary.
Who we look for
- You have experience in leading a small to mid-sized team
- You speak English and German particularly well.
- You work well in a team, as well as independently, and enjoy being part of a larger, international team.
- You have experience working in customer support in similar industries and are attuned to customers needs.
- You’re organized, and have a strong aptitude for structure and prioritizing.
- Ideally, you already have experience in leading a small team or in a similar task.
I'm Anne-Line and I’m looking forward to receiving your application!
Just send me an e-mail: email@example.com