Team Lead Data Analytics (m/f)
Our mission is to create an exceptional user experience by matching our knowledge of customer needs with the latest technology in order to create a professional online representation of their brand and to guide our customers to success. On a worldwide scale, the opportunity for providing do-it-yourself websites is tremendous and Jimdo seeks to be the number one provider. Users from all over the world have already created more than 20 million websites using Jimdo - and we’re happy to see the numbers growing continuously!
We are a motivated team full of smart people. Everyone of us is an expert in what we do, and together we try to achieve the best possible results. Working in a young product company within a rapidly changing market comes with a lot of opportunities and many possibilities to contribute to our users’ success. To learn more about our story visit our website.
We are seeking a lead who will passionately manage a great and diverse team of data analysts. You will be responsible to identify, obtain and analyze data which will help make and ensure smart business decisions. If you want to take our analytics to the next level, then we're eager to get to know you.
You have the option to start immediately in our Hamburg office. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Create and execute a team roadmap in alignment with the company's business goals and strategy
- Ensure the practical development and growth of your direct reports on the team
- Review and adjust processes to enable planning and estimation of projects / tasks while creating a work environment that allows for “continuous improvement”
- Facilitate decision making through close contact with management and stakeholders
- Oversee the team resources and build, develop and scale the team accordingly
- Support Jimdo in moving towards data driven decision making
- Degree in Data Analytics / Computer Science / Data Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of leadership experience
- At least 3 years of practical experience
- Broad knowledge in data analytics and / or data science
- Experience in deriving required analyses from high level business goals
- Demonstrated ability in people management and leadership
- Excellent skills in project management and organising work, such as prioritising tasks, resource planning and duration estimates
- Ability to articulate requirements and deliverables to technical and non-technical personnel
- Familiarity with agile software development methods such as Kanban, Kaizen, daily standups and agile retrospectives
- Strong communication skills for finding simple and solid solutions
- Positive attitude towards problem solving
- Obsession with automation and simplicity
- Ability to break complex problems down into manageable chunks
- Drive to get things done
- Solid spoken and written English communication skills
I'm Janine and I’m looking forward to receiving your application!
Just send me an e-mail: email@example.com