Team Lead Knowledge Base Team (m/f)
Together with your team you will be a key driver of the future of customer service at Jimdo! Your five-headed team’s main goal is to create a knowledge base for our users where they can find answers before they have to contact our support team. Your will be using newest technology to predict and answer user questions including implementing, training and evaluation a chat bot. Also, your team is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our support ticketing system Zendesk. You are responsible for the team's achievements providing leadership, resources, support and motivation. You are passionate to lead a team with a clear vision and strategy towards a low effort customer service experience? You’re the right one for the job!
What you’ll be doing
You will be continuously working on your strategy for the knowledge base team to bring customer support to the next level and to reduce the effort of problem solving for our users. Therefore you create a technological vision for the future based on our customer service vision and company goals and oversee the technical architecture and decisions. Your main direct responsibilities include:
- Shaping and executing the vision and goals for your team towards our goal to reduce customer effort
- Measuring and analyzing the impact of our knowledge base on customer support
- Leading both technical and non-technical people according to your goals
- Creating and coordination the roll-out of a team roadmap in alignment with the company’s business goals and strategy
- Coordination with different stakeholders & dependencies
- Creating a flexible and effective team structure
- Staff responsibility (feedback, education, onboarding, hiring of new team members)
You will be reporting to the Head of Customer Service on roadmap progress, roadblocks as well as contributing to our internal stakeholders decision making.
What you bring
- You have 2+ years of experience in product ownership and/or project management.
- You have a positive attitude towards problem solving and are focussed on results and “getting things done”.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to articulate requirements to both technical and non-technical people.
- You are open minded, eager to learn and the drive to create real impact for our customers and Jimdo as a business.
- You speak English fluently, German is a bonus but not a requirement.
- Preferably you have experience in leading a small team (not required).
I'm Janine and I’m looking forward to receiving your application!
Just send me an e-mail: email@example.com.